PRI Technical Assistance Application

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
How to apply for PRI Technical Assistance

The WVHDF is partnering with NBAC, the Hub, and the WVU Land Use Clinic to provide technical assistance to communities through tools and resources they need to successfully apply for the PRI loan and to execute an abandoned/dilapidated building program in their communities. Through the BAD Buildings program, the NBAC assists communities to identify, prioritize, and remove or reuse problem properties; the WVU Land Use Clinic offers assistance with legal review of municipal codes; and the Hub helps communities build local capacity.

Application: Click here to download theĀ Technical Assistance application.
Submission: Submit your application electronically to
Fee: There is no fee to apply for technical assistance.

Need help with preparing the Technical Assistance application?
Contact Nicole Dias at (304) 293-6990 or ndias@mail.wvu.eduĀ for support.